Sunday, June 10, 2012

"Tune in, turn off, drop out, drop in, switch off, switch on, and explode!"

Hello everyone!

It has been a while since I actually typed out an update so here you go:

The past three months up here in New York City have flown by.  I'm leaving bright and early this coming Tuesday, June 12 and while I'm excited to go home and see everyone, I'm pretty reluctant to leave this magical city behind.  I had such a great experience learning under the amazing photographer Anna Wolf and I feel so unbelievably lucky to have been given the opportunity to work so closely with someone whose work I admire so much!

So a lot has been happening: I had three photo shoots in the past seven days, two of which were only a day apart; our music video for House of Fools finally premiered; and on an unrelated note, I bleached and dyed my hair!  I have met and worked with some incredible people who share the same passion as me to create a beautiful image and I hope to work with them again in the future.  So sit back and stay tuned for some more photo posts!

Now, I have less than 48 hours left to explore the city a bit more and then it's time to pack up, move back home for a few months, and graduate.  I cannot wait to see everyone and do lots of shooting in North Carolina.

Until next time!
xoxo,
Holly



Outtake from Friday's shoot:

No comments:

Post a Comment