Monday, August 29, 2011

Self Promo #1: Perfume Advertisement

For my first self promo shot, I decided to do a perfume ad for Britney Spears' Curious.  I was going for a nighttime, magical, fairytale type feel and hopefully I achieved it!


Model: Caroline Simmons
Shot with: Nikon D90, 18-105mm f/3.5-5.6
Lighting: One Nikon SB-900 speedlight camera left shot through umbrella

This shot was a composite; one photo of Caroline's torso and then two other photos make up the image of the perfume bottle.

5 comments:

  1. Holly, beautiful image! The color of her dress compliments the blue bottle and the light around the perfume is quite captivating.

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO beautiful!! love the composition of this image. i also really love all the nude colors used, really makes the bright bottle pop. great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just stunning. The color, the dress, the nails, everything. Really wonderful, and I'm so impressed by your compositing skills! Very magical.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks great!, love the feeling! I was happy to help out, good times! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great shot. The composition and color scheme are really nice.

    ReplyDelete