Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Spring 2012: Self Promo #2

For my second self-promo of the semester, I wanted to do a fashion shoot.  I've had this concept in mind for quite some time and finally set it in motion!  I was going for a warm, sunlit, serious fashion look and I hope I achieved it!
Victoria Cox was not only my beautiful model but also the very talented dress designer.  I think she did an amazing job on both aspects and I really appreciate all the effort put forth to make this shoot happen!



Photographer/Post-processing: Me
Styling/Makeup/Designer: Victoria Cox
Key Grip: Natalie Lowdermilk




Some outtakes:





4 comments:

  1. Holly this is beautiful! I love the colors and the lighting is amazing! Fantastic job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. the lighting couldnt have been any better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. holly, these are so gorgeous, all of them! you did such an amazing job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful photos. Great concept, composition and color.

    ReplyDelete