Thursday, September 15, 2011

Grand Asia Market

The other day, I took a trip to the Grand Asia Market with my parents in Raleigh, NC.  I used to go here all the time before other Asian markets opened up around the area but I hadn't been back in a while.  I was out shooting the morning before we went so I had my camera in hand and decided to snap a few shots while we were in there!


They sell so many little trinkets and cute items!  So many different, carved Buddha's.


I love all the different, unique produce they sell!  So many great colors and textures! 


And of course... There were about a million different types of rice! 


I love their cakes, too.  The bright colors and fresh fruit -- they all look delicious!

3 comments:

  1. I really like the images of the different fruit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm agree with David- really nice five panel image of the different fruits and veggies- great close-up details of the variety!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The textures on the fruit are amazing…because I want to eat them so….lol

    Good work!

    ReplyDelete