Saturday, September 3, 2011

Oh, the Places You'll Go

This past week, the commercial students headed to downtown Greensboro for a class.  We had a great time shooting and roaming around, then joining up for lunch at Mellow Mushroom.  In this post, you get to see some of the lovely faces that I'm with all day everyday!

And.. These are also some of the people I will be heading to New York City with on October 26!  The whole second year photography class (along with several instructors) is heading to the PDN PhotoPlus International Conference + Expo on a school-funded trip!  This will be my first time to New York City -- I'm so thrilled I can barely contain myself!

L-R: Brandon Warren, Andy Cloer, Daniel Storment

Left: Richard Valle / Right: Myself and Natalie Lowdermilk

Teacher John Rash and fellow student Richard opening the bill for lunch.

Yes, that's my teacher.

The best people in the world! Brandon, Walker, Natalie, and Kayleigh!

Some of the group!

2 comments: